- Camels don't gallop along with the horses, they sort of galumph... all legs, neck, flubber-hump and thunder. (Our sighting of this for the first time caused me quite a bit of concern that my mother-in-law and wife were beginning to show signs of Grave's disease -- primarily presenting with a cold sweat and exophthalmia. My wife is now reporting having had her first ever camel nightmare, but would not elucidate further.)
- A very special camel loves to have his halter taken off.
- A particularly stubborn camel does NOT like to have his halter put back on.
- Camels have a surprising ability to easily and quickly wrap their jaws around a human knee.
- Camels can bite HARD.
- #5 actually proved to be a somewhat miraculous (albeit temporary) antidote to lingering muteness induced by botox injections of the vocal cords.
Six Word Saturday #423
31 minutes ago